Eric Clapton's 2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival presented by T-Mobile myTouch happens on 26 June. If you're one of the lucky music fans attending, Where's Eric! wants to hear from you! Email your review of one performer, your favourite performers or the entire festival! You can also send Where's Eric! your best photos and any and all information about the performers' set lists, band lineups, guitars, amps and equipment used in performances to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone’s perspective is welcome! Thousands of music fans from all over the world will visit the Where's Eric! Tour Archive to find out what songs were played, who stepped on stage and read what their fellow fans had to say about the festival. Here's how to participate:
Email these details to email@example.com:
- Your review
- Set list information you have available for any or all performers
- Band lineups for any or all performers
- Guitars, amps and equipment used throughout the day by EC and others
- Be sure to include your name and city so it can be featured with your review (no aliases or anonymous submissions, please. Upon request, we will use your first name and surname initial only.)
- Photographs welcome too! Send Where's Eric! your best concert photographs from the Main Stage and Ernie Ball Stage, pictures of the venue, the Guitar Center Village, the guitar clinics or even memorabilia (tickets, handbills, programmes, posters or local festival advertising). Some may be even be published in the next issue of Where's Eric! Magazine. Please send high-resolution photographs when possible; image files 500K and up preferred. When sending images, only submit photographs you have personally taken. Don't forget to tell us your name!
Feel free to email band lineups and set lists continuously throughout the day especially if you bring your T-Mobile Fender myTouch, or other smartphone to the festival. Please send all reviews after the conclusion of the event. All information submitted will be hosted permanently on whereseric.com.
Please remember that the Where's Eric! Team is made up of a very small number of fan-volunteers. This is why we ask our fellow fans around the world to assist us in building an accurate and complete Eric Clapton Tour Archive by sending details from each Clapton concert or event. Even if you don't have the time to write a full-fledged review, feel free to send any set list information or band lineup information you may know to firstname.lastname@example.org. After all, WE! can't do it without YOU!