01. Come On And Love Me – with Eric Clapton
02. The Dealer – with Eric Clapton
03. Knockin' On Heaven's Door – with Eric Clapton
04. Go Out And Make It Happen – with Eric Clapton
05. It Feels Good – with Eric Clapton
06. Been On The Road Too Long
07. Train 444 – with Eric Clapton
08. Someone Like You
09. Plum (Instrumental) – with Eric Clapton
According to Marc Roberty's "Eric Clapton: The Complete Recording Sessions", this recording by Arthur Louis was first released in Japan only as "First Album (With Guest Appearance By Eric Clapton)." In 1988, it was re-mixed by PRT (including giving more prominence to EC's guitar) and released as "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" that July. In 1999, it was released on CD by Pandisc / Music Avenue.
The original art is unavailable; as well, the exact release dates for the earliest LP versions are unknown. Note that Roberty's book indicates two different release dates for the album in Japan (1976 on p. 87 and August 1975 on p. 180).