Eric Clapton & His Band: Night 6 In London
Eric Clapton's sixth and last solo concert for 2011 took place at the Royal Albert Hall on 24 May. It was an energetic with EC stepping it up a level for the 17 song set. The new arrangement of Hoochie Coochie Man, along with Old Love, Tearing Us Apart and Little Queen Of Spades were the stand-out numbers according to many fans in attendance. Starting 26 May, he will be joined by Steve Winwood for five nights. Andy Fairweather Low and The Low Riders open at all performances.
Full length fan reviews will be posted in the 2011 Tour Archive as they arrive.
Eric Clapton & His Band
24 May 2011 - Royal Albert Hall (Show #6)
01. Key To The Highway
02. Going Down Slow
03. Hoochie Coochie Man
04. Old Love
05. I Shot The Sheriff
07. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
08. Still Got The Blues (Gary Moore)
09. Same Old Blues (JJ Cale)
10. When Somebody Thinks You're Wonderful
13. Wonderful Tonight
14. Tearing Us Apart
15. Little Queen Of Spades
HOW TO SUBMIT SET LISTS, REVIEWS & PHOTOS TO WHERE'S ERIC!
As always, Where's Eric! will be publishing set lists and reviews in the Tour Archive Section of whereseric.com but, WE! can't do it without YOU! If you're heading to one or more of the gigs at the Royal Albert Hall, help build the permanent Eric Clapton Tour Archive on this website. Thousands of EC's fans from all over the world visit whereseric.com daily to check out what songs are played and read what other fans have to say about the shows. Here's how you can help keep your fellow fans informed:
- Email details to email@example.com
- Include show date and venue name
- The complete set list
- Your review
- Be sure to include your name and city so it can be featured with your review (no aliases or anonymous submissions, please. Upon request, we will use your first name and surname initial only.)
- Feel free to include information about EC's guitars, amps and effects pedals
- You can also send your photos from the concert or of memorabilia. Things like tickets, handbills, programmes, posters or local concert advertising (the best photos may be even be published in Where's Eric! Magazine). All photos should be at least 500K in file size; sending your original, unedited images is best. Scans of tickets, flyers etc. should be at 150 dpi.
Please remember that the Where's Eric! Team is made up of a very small number of fan-volunteers. It is impossible for the staff to be at all shows on a tour. That's why we ask our fellow fans to assist in building an accurate concert archive by submitting set lists and other details from each tour stop. Even if you don't have the time to write a full-fledged review, feel free to participate in this project by sending the complete set list. After all, WE! can't do it without YOU!