Help Cahonas Scotland: Bid On A Tie Worn & Autographed By Eric Clapton
Cahonas Scotland - a charity committed to raising awareness of Male Cancers and the importance of early detection and regular self-checks - is in the midst of the annual fundraising auction, Loosen Up! Celebrities from the world of movies, TV, music and sport have "loosened up" and ditched their ties, as well as other fashion accessories and items, in aid of the charity.
In 2012, Eric supported the auction donating his owned and worn Bunbury Cricket Club tie (which is now on display in the Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow). This year, Eric has autographed a Jil Sander tie that he's worn for the auction. All funds raised will help Cahonas Scotland to advance education, awareness and early diagnosis of Testicular Cancer.
Some of the other items in the auction, which ends Sunday 24 April, include:
- Aidan Turner Worn On Screen Ross Poldark Waistcoat
- Andy Murray Signed Under Armour Hat
- Barry Manilow signed & worn Charvet Silk Tie
- Brian May Signed and Worn Tie & Signed Pic
- Bruno Mars signed and worn On Doo Wops & Hooligans Tour Cappello hat
- Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) Signed and Worn J. Crew Silk Tie
- Elvis Costello signed and worn Grosvenor Silk Tie
- Mark Hamill signed Star Wars The Force Awakens Official Cap
- Michael Buble signed and worn Armani Exchange silk tie
- Michael Cudlitz signed silk tie worn at The Walking Dead Red Carpet S5 Premiere
- Sir Paul McCartney worn 'Rupert The Bear' Frog Chorus Scarf (pictured on the single!)
- Rafael Nadal signed Nike Shorts
- Ringo Starr signed and worn ZB Saboy Tie
- Rod Stewart signed Celtic Football Club Tie + Signed CD
- Ryan Gosling (The Notebook, Drive) signed and worn silk tie
- Sam Heughan (Outlander) - NY Tartan Week worn scarf + Signed Pocket Jamie + DVD
- Dame Shirley Bassey signed and worn scarf
- Sir Tom Jones signed and worn Paul Smith Silk Tie
To learn more about Cahonas Scotland, click here.