Spring Tour Night 2: Belfast
Eric Clapton and His Band stopped in Belfast for the second night of their spring tour. The set list remained the same as the opening night in Dublin the night previous. One long-time EC fan told Where's Eric! that the concert "highlights were Old Love, Sheriff, the beautifully stripped down version of Gary Moore's Still Got The Blues, Badge and a rip-roaring Crossroads." If you were at the gig, why not send your review to Where's Eric! for publication in the permanent tour archive? It doesn't matter if its your first show or your 101st. Simply email it to email@example.com.
10 May 2011 Set List
Odyssey Arena - Belfast
01. Key To The Highway
02. Going Down Slow
03. Hoochie Coochie Man
04. Old Love
05. I Shot The Sheriff
07. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
08. Still Got The Blues (Gary Moore)
09. Same Old Blues (JJ Cale)
10. When Somebody Thinks You're Wonderful
13. Wonderful Tonight
14. Before You Accuse Me
15. Little Queen Of Spades
Where's Eric! will be publishing set lists and reviews in the 2011 Tour Archive but, WE! can't do it without YOU! Thousands of EC's fans from all over the world will visit whereseric.com daily to check out what songs are played and read what other fans have to say about the shows, so please help keep your fellow fans informed.
How to submit a set list, your review and / or photos to Where's Eric!
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show date and venue name
- The complete set list
- Your review
- Be sure to include your name and city so it can be featured with your review (no aliases or anonymous submissions, please. Upon request, we will use your first name and surname initial only.)
- Feel free to include information about EC's guitars, amps and effects pedals
- You can also send your photos from the concert or of memorabilia. Things like tickets, handbills, programmes, posters or local concert advertising (the best photos may be even be published in Where's Eric! Magazine). All photos should be at least 500K in file size; sending your original, unedited images is best. Scans of tickets, flyers etc. should be at 150 dpi.