Where's Eric! EC Concert Photo Search
Where's Eric!, a fan-run group founded in 1992, is in search of "in concert" photos of Eric Clapton taken by his fans from the start of his career in the sixties through to the present day.
As a major part of an upcoming website update, the WE! Team would like to significantly expand the photo galleries of Eric on stage through the years. It doesn't matter if you have one amazing photo of Eric on stage or more than a dozen. This is your chance to become a part of EC's musical history by helping to visually document his concerts in a permanent online photo archive.
Here are the types of images the WE! Team is hunting for:
- Photos of Eric with The Yardbirds, Bluesbreakers, Cream, Blind Faith and Delaney & Bonnie in the 1960s
- Photos of Derek & The Dominos
- "In Concert" photos of Eric and his band from1974 to 2021
- Photos from one-off events like the Rainbow Concert, Live Aid, Wintershall, Prince's Trust Rock Galas, Music For Montserrat and Howlin' For Hubert
- Photos from Eric's live guest appearances with the Rolling Stones, the Allman Brothers Band, Dire Straits, Sheryl Crow, Jeff Beck, Jimmie Vaughan, and Carlos Santana to name a few
- Photos of other musicians guesting with Eric during his shows like JJ Cale in San Diego 2007 or Ed Sheeran in Tokyo 2017
- Photos of Eric's guitars, amplifiers and stage set up through the years
Photo prints (from the pre-digital age) should be scanned at a minimum of 300 DPI / high quality setting. For digital photographs from cameras and smartphones, email the original, unedited, uncropped photo file. Large image files are needed to present well on today's devices and monitors.
Please only submit photographs you have personally taken at EC's concerts. Include your full name and where and when you took the picture. All photos in the gallery will have a photo credit consisting of the contributor's first and last name.