Where's Eric! Magazine - Subscription Rates
Where's Eric! is a boutique fan magazine dedicated to covering the career of Eric Clapton. Produced by fans, for fans, it has been in continuous publication since 1992. Available by three issue subscription, it is currently read by subscribers in more than 35 countries. Regrettably, rising postal, production and other costs (including international banking fees) have necessitated a modest increase in subscription rates. This is the first increase in a number of years. The increase is effective immediately and applies to all new subscriptions and renewals made after today's date (25 January 2008).
For those not familiar with Where's Eric! Magazine, each issue includes sophisticated concert reviews and commentary; set lists; rare and unpublished photos; CD, DVD, book and equipment reviews; exclusive interviews with E.C. band members and collaborators like B.B. King, John Mayall, Jack Bruce, and Nathan East; plus exclusive contests with great prizes and more.
|Country||Where's Eric! accepts PayPal, Cash (GBP, USD, Euros, Yen only) U.K. Cheques, U.S. Checks and U.K. & U.S. Postal / Money Orders|
|United Kingdom (U.K.)||GBP 8.50|
|Europe||GBP 11.25 or Euro 16.00|
|United States, Canada & Mexico||GBP 13.00 or US Dollar 25.00|
|South America||GBP 13.00|
|Africa & Middle Eastern Nations||GBP 13.00|
|Australia, Asia & Japan||GBP 14.00 or Yen 4,000 (Yen by cash only)|
Subscription rates include postage
To Subscribe Or Renew By PayPal
(it's quick and easy!)
If you are not a PayPal account holder, set up a free account at www.paypal.com to use their service. This will enable you to send payment by credit card, debit card or directly from your bank account. Once logged into your PayPal account, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the "send money" tab
- In the "To" field, enter [email protected]
- In the amount field, enter correct amount from the table above for your country of residence.
- In the currency field, select appropriate currency from the drop down menu. WE! Can only accept PayPal payments in GBP, U.S. Dollars (residents of North America only) and Euros (European residents only). We regret that no other currencies are accepted via PayPal.
- In the "For" field, tick "Service / Other" then click "continue"
- In the "Message to Recipient" area, indicate â€œNew Subscriptionâ€Â or "Subscription Renewal" in the subject field.
- In the message box, type your full name and address, including postal / zip code and country. Please specify which issue you wish your new subscription or renewal to begin with. If no issue is specified, we will automatically send you the latest issue as the first issue of your subscription / renewal.
- Click on "send money"
To Subscribe Or Renew By By Mail
(takes longer - why queue up at the post office ?)
Please make all cheques / checks / money or postal orders payable to A.E. Edser; do not make them payable to Where's Eric!. The following types of payment are accepted by mail:
- U.K. cheques, postal orders, sterling drafts drawn on London payable to A.E. Edser
- Payment in U.S. Dollars by personal check, postal / money order payable to A.E. Edser or cash (residents of North America only)
- Cash Euros (European residents only). We cannot accept eurocheques or cheques in any currency other than sterling or dollars
- Cash Yen (Japanese residents only)
- When sending cash through the mail, we recommend that you use registered post. Please enclose a note when subscribing by mail which includes your name, complete address and the issue with which you wish to begin your subscription or renewal. Please print clearly. If no issue is specified, we will automatically send you the latest issue as the first issue of your subscription / renewal.
P.O. Box 871
Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3GH
Please note that Where's Eric! is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail sent via the postal service.
Still have questions about subscribing to Where's Eric! Moving and need to update your address? Need to know when your current subscription runs out? Send an email to The Where's Eric! Team at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address if asking about your subscription status.
Please note that due to the voluntary nature of Where's Eric! Staff enquiries regarding subscription or renewal status may take up to three weeks before we can originate a response.